Oak wine/whiskey barrel stave barstools
- Sturdy and comfortable barstools are made to last. These chunky stools are 100% oak and are built to last.
- Each piece is drilled and screwed for strength. The screw holes are then plugged to add to the quality build. Each stave is sanded before construction and then hand sanded at least
twice after construction.
- The stools can be stained a color of your choice, for an extra cost of $15 each, or just left natural. (If you want your
barstools stained message us the Minwax color and number.)
- Each barstool is sealed with indoor/outdoor glossy polyurethane. Message us if you do NOT want a glossy sealer. We can seal in semi-gloss or satin as well.
- Some barstools have the cooperage or winery insignia on the seat and some are plain.
- The barstools have a SEAT made from the head of a wine barrel that has been sanded and shaped. They are also sealed with an indoor/outdoor polyurethane finish. The
seat size is 12" x 11"
- The barstool footprint is 21" wide and comes in the following heights: 24", 29", and 32".
We can customize a height for you.